I love this recipe.
It is a modified “Slimming World” recipe, completely Syn FREE…
If you have not used a slow cooker in your cab yet I strongly recommend that you do.
I will do a video ( or may be grab some one else's off Youtube) showing how to set it up… it really is not hard and as long as you do not overfill the cooker.
I hope you enjoy this video
As always if you have any questions please email me here email@example.com
Ingredients [ I did less than this as there was only me and Judi ]
- 900g lean lamb fillets or leg steaks, all visible fat removed
- 200g baby carrots, peeled and halved
- 2 onions, peeled and chopped
2 celery sticks, roughly choppedI took that out and added Loads of mushrooms
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 4 baby courgettes, halved lengthways and quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 cloves
- 200ml lamb stock
- 2 tsp dried mixed herbs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh flat leaf parsley, to garnish
I am sure if I can do this… YOU Can
Remember you Can email me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
I am always happy to hear from you and to help you with genuine weight challenges
I always recommend Slimming World
- Because …
- If You Do The Work,
- It Works!
Here's to your continued success