This is my tattoo… it is NOT a cry for help or a child throwing his toys out of the pram.
It is my way of saying
“I know I will never be cured, but I know how to control my demons.”
This very public admission is possibly the hardest thing I have ever faced, but I have enough self confidence, NOW, to say… hey I had struggles with depression, I have stood on a reservoir damn with a rucksack full of bricks, I have aimed at motorway bridges… BUT I have always known I have far more yet to give.
- I have stopped taking medical /chemical treatments 12 years ago, and since then;
- Yes, I have mood swings;
- Yes, I can look at the worst case scenario better than anyone;
- But, I have developed coping strategies;
I am sharing this with you all in case there is any misunderstanding
I am in control… I am happier now than I remember
I am getting better, The people I associate with online, have been inspirational, mentors, coaches, and guides.
Yes, I now meditate.
Yes, I now read regularly.
I now am becoming the person I always KNEW I SHOULD BE…
The Person my best friend sees in me every time we are together ;
- This is the Other Reason for The Tattoo…
- my story is far from finished
- I do not quit
- and I am now more certain than ever that I know where I am heading
Welcome to the best part of the rest of my life
DO NOT HESITATE CALL THE
Call The Samaritans NOW