This Video gives you a very quick n easy lesson on the making of this Fabulous Dessert Just in time for Christmas
It may not be particularly Truck friendly, but who cares it is lush
Watch The Video and Make the dessert
Here is the ingredients and instructions
Copied from the Slimming World Video description
- 4 large egg whites
- 175g caster sugar
- 3 tbsp sweetener
- 1 level tsp cornflour
- 1/2 tsp white wine vinegar mixed berries (eg raspberries, strawberries, blueberries)
- 250g plain quark
- 200g fat-free Greek yogurt
- 50g pomegranate seeds
- fresh mint leaves
- 1 level tsp icing sugar to dust
- Preheat the oven to 120c / fan 100c / gas 1/2.
- line a large baking sheet with non-stick baking paper
- Put the egg whites into a large, clean, grease free bowl
- gradually whisk in the sugar and sweetener to form a stiff glossy meringue.
- Whisk in the cornflour and white wine vinegar
- Arrange 12 spoonfuls of the mixture to form a wreath shape then lightly flatten each one.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours then turn off the oven and leave to cool for at least 3 hours (or overnight if possible) to dry out.
- When you are almost ready to serve mix the quark and yogurt together and spoon on top of the meringue.
- Decorate with the fruit and mint leaves and dust with icing sugar.
- Serve straight away.
I love Slimming World recipes This serves 12 and has 3 syns per serving
For more Slimming World dessert ideas go to :- slimmingworld.co.uk/recipe
If you do not fancy it or any other variation you can think of…
- Find a way of doing it for yourself that you will eat
- Fuck it off completely and find something else
- Just quit on yourself and stay Fat
We Love this recipe… if it does not sit well with you … you will not eat it and it is unlikely that you will loose much weight …
Liking what you eat is vital… if you are not going to enjoy eating this stuff, then basically YOU WILL NOT EAT IT!
Good luck with your weight loss
I am sure if I can do this… YOU Can
Remember you Can email me anytime at email@example.com
I am always happy to hear from you and to help you with genuine weight challenges
I always recommend Slimming World
- Because …
- If You Do The Work,
- It Works!
Here's to your continued success